Saturday, May 21, 2005

We lied!


Sorry, we aren't going climbing. Are you nuts! The tower is like - 1200 feet high and it is still in the 30's at night. You know how much I hate the cold. Yes, I know my fault for buying a cycle and that is why winter won't end and that is why we're on the beach in the Bahamas soaking up the sun. Hey, cabaƱa girl, I need another back rub. Oh yeah!

Actually, I'm just waiting for Ken and Jean to pick me up and then we're off to wake up the Lieminator. 18 hours or less we'll be in the Rapid City area to visit Mt Rushmore and then move on to setup camp at Devil's Tower. Monday is a reconnaissance day. We plan to hike up to the base of the first pitch so that we are familiar with the landscape for the summit attempt on Tuesday.

Get well to both the Eric's!

Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you're having a wonderful time and have the greatest birthday ever!

Love ya!
Sue

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home