Monday, May 08, 2006

In Monkey' Mouth


Monkey's Mouth - Monday
I just jumar'ed up the aid pitch. Man, talk about freaky. (Thank Johnson for lending me your tools!) Liem cleaned and so there was no longer any runners on the wall. After I tightened things up - I swung into the no man's land. Alicia said something to me and I said, "I'm kind of freakin' right now." But then I remembered my training (one of the trees in my back yard) and got up. It was tiring to say the least. I took good video of Alicia jumaring. She was fast. The final pitch of Monkey was wild on the first move. I thought it was harder than the faith move you have to do on High E. What do you think, Connie? Again, I plan to get photos of Jean on here and/or add to the Crackclimbing.com photo album. Liem and Jean did an AWESOME job today!
More to come!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely correct that coming out of the monkey's mouth is harder than coming out from below the roof of High E. The exposure is the same... awesome. Good job on Monkey's Face!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home