Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tuesday - Morning Glory Wall


Morning Glory Wall
This was the last climb of the day. We have no idea what the route's name is, but we think it was a hard 8 or solid 9. I thought it was more like a 9. A little like the Red with the hueco's, but then turns into a slab type climb. Long and fun. Wednesday we're thinking of a new route called, Whereever I may roam, but we're not 100%. The rapping options do not sound particularly safe. Otherwise, the weather is going to be perfect. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger ludrock said...

One of the most beautiful places to climb...well besides the gunks.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Matt. I love the Gunks...my favorite next to Seneca Rocks. Rodney's pics are great of Smith Rocks.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home