Friday, September 16, 2005

Me and my sister's kids


I'm in Oregon visiting my sister. These are my neices and nephew. Big Denali, Gizmo and Shadow. We plan to go Harley riding and then dirt bike riding later this weekend.

The flight out was uneventful, and both legs of the flight were fully booked. The layover in Denver was short and you would not want to be late arriving there.

I brought a book to read, but for some reason (couldn't sleep) I couldn't seem to focus on the story. Hum, anyone have any ideas? Michelle, thoughts?

Mmmm - we had M&Ms...

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google gives spotlight to blogs with new search tool
Internet search powerhouse Google has launched an engine tuned to scouring blog entries for fresh news and views.
Create ebooks no html
ebooks with just a mike

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the lasagne you had!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home